Welcome to the Southeast Asia Clinic Talk Home Page!
This website and listserv is a forum for the exchange of information, ideas and open discussion about Clinical Legal Education and Legal Capacity Development as a means to help promote, build and support these types of initiatives.
The primary aim of its work is to dissolve the imagined and imposed borders that separate people
- by encouraging a cooperative spirit that builds understanding of our global community
- by supporting projects that lead to sustainable economic self-sufficiency
- by preserving ancient cultures and ancient species
- by teaching creative nonviolent methods of resolving conflict and
- by promoting universal principles of access to justice.
For more information, to subscribe, or unsubscribe, please contact [email protected]
Clinic Talk’s long term vision throughout the Southeast Asia Region and beyond is to provide a foundation for an advance to:
- Develop, enrich and sustain ethical legal awareness
- Increase knowledge and promote professional, ethical legal practice
- Provide equal access to justice
Secure protection of access to justice, equality and citizenship to all members of society.