If you have experience in the topics areas below, we invite you to inspire a room full of access to justice advocacy with your remarkable work, case examples, and ideas related strengthening access to justice issues.
Please have the following information ready to ensure a successful submission.
Click here to see information needed
- Name of presenter
- Title of presenter
- Organization, institution, firm, affiliation, etc.
- Email address
- Short bio of 200 words (related to expertise/experience of the presentation and in the access to justice field)
- Full CVs
- A brief description of how you will present on and the initially suggested interactive methodology you intend to use
- Experiences you have had presenting on similar previous related sessions and/or presenting in an interactive manner at conferences and workshops
Thematic Sessions Topics
- What is Access to Justice and Why it is Important?
- Access to Justice for LGBTIQ in Asia
- Access to Justice and Gender Based Violence
- Access to Justice for Asylum Seekers and Refugees
- The Shared Role of Legal Service Provides in Further Strengthening Greater Access to Justice
- Access to Justice for Human Trafficking Victims
- Access to Justice for People Living with Disabilities
Submit your application by 20 November 2017
Once the deadline has passed the Conference Committee will review all applications and inform applicants if their submission has been accepted onto the program.
While we, unfortunately, are unable to provide financial support for travel expenses for presenters however we would be happy to provide you a letter of support and confirmation of your participation as a presenter if you are in need of seeking funding. Presenters are required to formally register at www.asiajusticemarathon.org/