Cancellation and Refund Policy
Asia CLE Conference Organizer hopes everyone who registers for the event will be able to attend; however, the organizer is aware of extenuating circumstances that do occur in this challenging time of COVID-19 pandemic, unforeseen circumstances, including other exceptional situations such as serious medical conditions or evidence of bereavement, which may prevent registrants from attending. Therefore, the organizer offers unwavering support so registrants can confidently participate in the event by providing an add-on refundable option for in-person participation.
Substitutions within this program are gladly accepted. A substitution of your full registration is permitted prior to the conference by submitting a written request to [email protected]. Onsite transfers must be accompanied by proof of the original confirmation letter. Only one substitution is permitted per original registrant. The individual submitting the substitution request is responsible for all financial obligations (any balance due) associated with that substitution.
Who is eligible for a refund?
- In-person participants who select the refundable option during the registration process only.
All cancellations and refund requests must be made in writing via email to The Asia CLE Conference Secretariat ([email protected]). It should include your name, registration ID, the request, and the preferred refund option (see below). The following cancellation and refund policies will be applied:
Request a Refund
- Refund will be sent back to the registrant who selects this add-on.
- The refund will be processed using the same method through which you paid the registration fee.
- Please note that a $30 USD processing fee is non-refundable, but the remaining registration fee will be returned.
Switch to Virtual Participation
The registrant may switch to virtual participation
- The Asia CLE Conference Organizer will refund the difference between your paid registration fee and virtual participation registration fee with no penalties and or refund fees
How to Submit the Request
Refund and Cancellation is not automatic and must be made in writing via email to The Asia CLE Conference Secretariat ([email protected]). It must include the following information;
- Your name
- Registration Number
- Details: explain the reason for your request. It should be related to any unplanned events caused by the COVID-19 pandemic or emergency circumstances, which obstruct the participants from physically attending the 3rd Asia CLE Conference.
- The proof of unplanned events causes by the COVID-19 pandemic/emergency circumstances (Optional but preferred)
Terms and Conditions
- The claim of refund and cancellation is not automatic, and must be requested in writing to the Asia CLE Conference Secretariat on/before June 1st, 2024, 11:59 PM (Bangkok Time), otherwise, the refund will not be valid.
- The refund will be issued after the 3rd Asia CLE Conference
- All refunds will be made in USD
- The registrants will be responsible for all the bank charges
- The Asia CLE Conference reserves the right to make changes without prior notice. Furthermore, all decisions made regarding the cancellation and refund policies are final
There are no refunds of registration fees for virtual attendance.
If you have any questions, inquiries, or to submit a request, please contact The Asia CLE Conference Secretariat:
Email: [email protected]